Official You’ve Got The Power To Know T-shirt

 Unless you’ve been living under a rock this past year, you’ve likely heard about the Official You’ve Got The Power To Know T-shirt What’s more,I will buy this second season of The White Lotus. You could hardly log on without seeing discussion or a cheeky meme about the Sicily set show. Someone who’s extremely aware of this phenomenon? Adam DiMarco, who played the lovable and clueless Albie on the show. “I knew we were making something special but had no idea it would be this obsessed over,” he tells Vogue. “It’s been really amazing hearing how much everyone enjoyed watching it, discussing it, and theorizing over it. Feels really special.”

Official You've Got The Power To Know T-shirt

It’s no surprise that DiMarco and fellow castmates like Theo James and Sabrina Impacciatore have been sitting front row at the Official You’ve Got The Power To Know T-shirt What’s more,I will buy this men’s shows during Paris Fashion Week they’re the hottest TV stars of the moment! It was DiMarco’s first time at the European shows, starting with Prada’s fall 2023 show in Milan then following it up with the Dior presentation in Paris. “I was pretty naive coming in, so it’s been pretty exciting seeing the shows without expectation,” says DiMarco. “I’ve never really thought of [the shows] as performances before involving lighting, music and directing. It’s very theatrical. I feel like I’ve learned more about fashion in the past week than my entire life, just through osmosis. It’s been a bit of a crash course.”

Buy this shirt:  Official You’ve Got The Power To Know T-shirt

Home:  Teechallaclothing

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teechallaclothing - Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Conference Championship AFC shirt

Teechallaclothing - Seattle Seahawks Vs Detroit Lions Game Day Week II 2023 shirt

I’m Not A Proctologist But I Know An Hole When I See Them 2022 T-Shirt