Official San Francisco 49ers Mickey Mouse Sitting On Detroit Lions Toilet Shirt

 Considering Latto had one of the hottest songs of the summer with “Big Energy” cue “Got that real big energy” it’s no surprise the rapper was nominated for Best New Artist at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. It was her first time at the star studded ceremony, though she dreamed of attending for years. “As a kid, I would watch the Grammys on TV, knowing that I would attend one day!” Latto told Vogue the next day. “It’s so crazy to be surrounded by such talented peers and witness history. It makes me feel like I’m doing something right.”

Official San Francisco 49ers Mickey Mouse Sitting On Detroit Lions Toilet Shirt

Buy this shirt:  Official San Francisco 49ers Mickey Mouse Sitting On Detroit Lions Toilet Shirt

Home:  Teechallaclothing

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teechallaclothing - Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Conference Championship AFC shirt

Teechallaclothing - Seattle Seahawks Vs Detroit Lions Game Day Week II 2023 shirt

I’m Not A Proctologist But I Know An Hole When I See Them 2022 T-Shirt