Texas Longhorns We Not Me Shirt

 Considering Latto had one of the hottest songs of the summer with “Big Energy” cue “Got that real big energy” it’s no surprise the rapper was nominated for Best New Artist at Sunday’s Grammy Awards. It was her first time at the star studded ceremony, though she dreamed of attending for years. “As a kid, I would watch the Grammys on TV, knowing that I would attend one day!” Latto told Vogue the next day. “It’s so crazy to be surrounded by such talented peers and witness history. It makes me feel like I’m doing something right.”

Texas Longhorns We Not Me Shirt

While the American jazz singer Samara Joy took home the award for Best New Artist, Latto still made the most of her eventful Grammys night. Her favorite moment, she says, was meeting some fellow performers that she s long looked up to. “I met Taylor Swift and she was so nice,” says Latto. “She told me she was a big fan and said not to worry, because she didn’t even win best new artist when she was nominated!” Playing dress up for the night was, of course, another major highlight. The star landed on a classically glamorous custom pink Dundas gown for the red carpet, complete with sexy cutouts and an extra high slit. “I was going for the “less is more” look, and it came out exactly how I envisioned it,” Latto says. “Pink is my favorite color, so that was the highlight of Grammy weekend to me, for sure!”

Buy this shirt:  https://teechallaclothing.com/product/texas-longhorns-we-not-me-shirt/

Home:  Teechallaclothing - Teechallaclothing – Trending store in the USA

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Teechallaclothing - Kansas City Chiefs vs Cincinnati Bengals Conference Championship AFC shirt

Teechallaclothing - Seattle Seahawks Vs Detroit Lions Game Day Week II 2023 shirt

I’m Not A Proctologist But I Know An Hole When I See Them 2022 T-Shirt